MARKETING COORDINATOR – Calgary, AB
We are looking for a team player to join our growing company! With locations across Canada, we need a versatile member to work all our offices; this person will possess a willingness to learn and grow within a dynamic organization.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Marketing Manager in developing and executing
marketing campaigns. This includes:
• Day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
• Producing clear and concise written correspondence to requests for proposals
• Producing additional marketing communications, such as email blasts, brochures and event-related projects
• Managing the company website, ensuring that corporate news is up to date, and optimizing SEO
• Consistently updating corporate social media accounts
Requirements of the role:
• Post-secondary education, with previous experience in a similar marketing role preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience with the Adobe Creative Suite of products, including InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects and Muse
• Excellent attention to detail
• Extremely organized and self-motivated
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
• Confident and outgoing personality
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SALES - Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Edmonton
We are looking for creative problem solvers and team players who have a knack for technology and sales!
A long established audio-visual integration company with eight offices across Canada is currently accepting resumes for professional sales persons working out of our Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg and Edmonton locations. We are looking for individuals who will embrace the challenges associated with integrating audio-visual systems into IT infrastructure.
Teamwork is the centre of our corporate culture, our success has been realized by the sharing of our team’s specialized skill-sets throughout our company, it is for this reason that any applicant must be willing to work in a team environment. You will be expected to work with our installers, project managers and programmers; collaboration skills are critical for success.
We are searching for an individual who is self-motivated and either has experience in sales with audio-visual systems, or has a passion for sales and an interest in integrated technology. Also, if you have experience in this industry in another role, but are interested in the challenge of sales, then please submit your resume.
This role requires you to be the customer liaison during all aspects of the audio-visual system build, so top-notch communications skills are an expected and necessary requirement.
Please submit resume to email@example.com